Introducing Bocombra Manor, a select development of detached and semi-detached homes situated in one of Co. Armagh’s most sought after locations.
The Bocombra area of Portadown has long been considered one of the most prestigious residential areas within the town, offering all the convenience of town centre living with a much desired rural aspect. Sheriff Homes are proud to present their latest offering, perfectly located in this picturesque setting.
Each home within this select development will be built to the same exacting standards for which Sheriff Homes have become renowned.
Architecturally considered designs along with traditional craftsmanship will ensure a home to be enjoyed for many years to come. Bocombra Manor is located within walking distance to some of Portadown’s most popular Primary Schools, High Schools and Colleges.
It also offers convenient access to the town centre’s shops, restaurants and coffee shops. To add to that Rushmere Shopping Centre, the Omniplex Cinema Complex and Marlborough Retail Park are just a short drive away ensuring you never have to stray to far from home for retail therapy and entertainment.
Our superior build methods include solid brick and block wall construction with extra wide insulated cavity walls and extra deep insulation in the attic as well as concrete floor slabs to first floor to create a warm and efficient home. We provide 10 year structural warranty with all our homes.
• Luxury high quality units with a choice of either contemporary or classical finishes to create a functional and inviting space
• Choice of doors, worktops and handles to satisfy all tastes
• All kitchens will have integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Utility area will be plumbed for a washing machine and dryer Bathrooms and Ensuite
• Bathrooms and ensuite will be fitted with the latest contemporary white premium quality sanitary ware
• Chrome heated towel rail fitted in the bathroom
• Thermostatically controlled showers in both bathroom and ensuite
• Both bathroom and ensuite will have a choice of high end luxury designer style tiling
• Premium quality tiles and carpeting throughout
• Floor tiling to the hall, WC, kitchen, dining, utility and sunroom areas (where applicable)
• Tiling to Bathroom and ensuite floors and showering areas
• Wooden floor to lounge and carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
• All homes will be fitted with highly efficient Worcester gas combi boilers providing instant hot water
• Internal panel doors with brushed chrome handles
• Moulded skirting and architrave throughout
• All walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork fully painted
• Attractive wood burning stove with hearth to the lounge
• Comprehensive electrical specification with electrical points, sockets, TV and telephone points
• A socket with built-in USB point will be fitted in the kitchen area
• Recessed LED downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite areas
• Mains powered smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detectors
• Brick finishes throughout the site
• uPVC windows and external doors with high security locking systems
• uPVC fascia and soffits
• Fully boarded fence to the rear and side of all properties
• Each home will have low level planting providing an attractive soft backdrop
• External door lights fitted
• Outside tap fitted to all properties
• Outside Electrical Socket fitted to all properties
• Driveways are finished in bitmac
• Gardens will be turfed and sown out depending on season
• Extensive planting of hedgerows and shrubs throughout the site
House Type 1 | Detached Bungalow – 1257 sq ft
House Type 2 | Semi-Detached – House A: 1137 sq ft | House B: 1096 sq ft
House Type 3 | Semi-Detached – House A: 1102 sq ft | House B: 1141 sq ft
House Type 4 | Detached Bungalow – 1460 sq ft
House Type 5 | Semi-Detached Bungalow – House A: 777 sq ft | House B: 777 sq ft
House Type 6 | Townhouses – Townhouse A: 932 sq ft | Townhouse B: 915 sq ft | Townhouse C: 1070 sq ft
Tel: 028 3839 9911